Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It feels like the more I learn , the more I realize there is that I don't know. Today we learned about Podcasts. My husband loves listening to NPR and I'm sure there are lots of things that he misses. It would be great to subscribe to the podcasts he's missed so that he could listen to them later. Now i just have to get him an MP3 Player!

I'm continuing to work on my Doyon Special Ed Web site and am really excited about getting it up and running. It is hard to figure out exactly what to put on it and how much information is the right amount for parents. The whole IEP process can be so confusing and at times intimidating; sometimes too much information can just lead to more confusion. I also want the site to be simple and easy to navigate.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the course. It really has gone by so fast. I know I will forget some of what I've learned but I hope that I can hold on to the stuff that I really want to use. Fortunately, I have a couple of great resources available to me at Doyon (especially Amy).

1 comment:

  1. You have come so far this week. I know that you will continue to grow. I am so glad that you came to the class. I will support you next year. I really want to grow the use of Kurzweil at
    Doyon too!

    ReplyDelete