Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday 6/25 Entry

This morning I set up my Google Reader and started a Special ed Wiki with Elyssa Brand. I felt really productive and excited about moving forward with these two endeavors. However, this afternoon I felt like I really needed to review all of the different terms that have been presented because everything was running together. Is this a wiki or a blog?? How do I get to my Google Reader? And what do I need it for anyway? What is a RSS? Oh no, where's Elyssa?

O.K., I'm exaggerating a little. Amy G. came to my rescue and all was well again. The special ed wiki looks like it is going to be a great tool for sharing information with T.a. s at Doyon as well as among special Ed Teachers. I plan to present the idea to them at my welcome back meeting in Aug. Google Reader is a great tool for keeping up with the changes in Special Ed. regulations and current trends in the field as well as personal interests such as gardening and Italian cooking. Looking forward to learning more after a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment